Third Milan Fashion Week impressions
- Anna Della Russo is never cold and Patricia Manfield is super nice
- Its actually much more fun to take pictures and be on the run the whole day when it’s raining really hard
- If you didn’t check out ‘the next talents’ at Palazzo Morando you missed a lot
- Best dressed of the day goes to Giovanna Battaglia who was too late for Jil Sander’s first show – good to know: Jil Sander had two shows in a row – but didn’t care at all and left
- How many fashion-people went around in particular beautiful shoes but had uncomfortable wet-cold feet the whole day without letting anybody notice it ?